Jill Stein on ABfree, Sunday 11/10/02

I hope this isn't seen as TOO blatant a plug, but I can't help it - we're
pretty excited over at Allston-Brighton Free Radio as Jill Stein (yes, THAT
Jill Stein, who ran for gov in Mass until last week) is going to be
appearing live on "The Green House", the long-running Mass Green Party show
tomorrow (Sunday 11/10/02) from 2:00pm - 3:00pm.  Gary Dotterman (Rainbow
Coalition's candidate for Boston City Council) will join us as well.

Yours truly will be assisting in the event on the engineering side of
things whilst host (and good friend, and fellow Greenybopper) Ken Ostrander
handles the interview.

So to get all the juicy dirt on what Jill *really* thought of the debates,
tune into 1670AM tomorrow, or catch the webcast at
www.abfreeradio.org   Calls and instant messages during the show are
welcome.   We might also work the show into the Sunday night rotation on
WJIB the following week as well.
Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135