Re: Revolving Door

At 12:22 PM 11/9/2002, Dan Billings wrote:
>--- Rod O'Connor <rjoc@webtv.net> wrote:
> > Do you think she would have been re-anchored if
> > Emperor... I mean,
> > Governor-elect Baldacci lost the race?
>
>Probably.  The whole thing really strains the
>credibility of Channel 2's political coverage.
>
>-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

No it doesn't...in a month nobody will even remember it.   I wager most
Boston folks have already forgotten Channel 5's gaffe ("You have three
choices in next week's election...Romney, O'Brien or no one")
Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135