Complete candidate access to papers?

BTW - I believe it was put forward here that if "third-party" candidates
want equal access it should be in the papers...

I think the Boston Herald has made it abundantly clear that we cannot trust
our newspapers to provide unbiased coverage.  Granted, the Globe has
publicly endorsed O'Brien for some time now...but the Herald can't seem to
shut up about how great Romney is.  Including the rather blatant
anti-O'Brien ad running on their main Election coverage page
http://politics.hiasys.com

I don't trust commercial news any farther than I can throw 'em for fair
news, and I can't throw a 50kW transmitter very far  :-) But I trust the
papers even less than that for unbiased news.

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135