Re: Changes at WRKO? (VB, Michael Savage)

>> More likely, it means he's heard on a lot
> of 5000 watt local
> stations who put him on after Rush

That may account for a lot of the "10+ million"
listeners he's said to have. What needs to be
considered also is the fact that I think most stations
_do_ run him "live", just after Rush, while WRKO
was tape delaying him until 8 pm... and I'd think
listening levels drop dramatically at night (certainly
vs. afternoon drive). So no matter _what_ WRKO would
run at 8 pm, it wouldn't get the same type of
numbers they'd get with either Howie _or_ Sean
in the pm drive slot.