Re: Dick Summer

no Jerry left WMEX around 1966 ( replaced by Steve Fredricks) and went to WBBM
in Chicago then returned to WBZ in 1968

Glick first started filling in overnights at BZ in early 1969 ( was it Bill
Costa ) and within 6 months had the gig fulltime.. can't remember exactly when
Glick left WMEX but it was around 1967 or so.