Re: rain out?????

 Gary Francis wrote:

>but a great time was had
> by those who showed up.....with a special guest appearance by Donna
Halper,
> who even got a fan phone call on the request line!
> Donna will be my guest cohost on Afternoon Live on Friday July 19 (4-7pm)
on
> WCAP, 980am

 Thank You Gary for hosting the few of us that showed, for the grill, tent,
and many oldies not heard on as you said on the air last night, "Oldies
ah-ah-3!!".

 And it was great to meet Donna Halper, and engage in some interesting and
enlightening conversation, and to hear her opinions on where the
broadcasting biz is going.Her appearance with Gary on the 7/19 "Afternoon
Live" show on WCAP is a must listen for those who are able to pick up the
station..With her knowledge, it may have to be a 2-part show!!!

BTW, for those on the list who can hear WCAP, Tuesday (6/25) "Afternoon
Live" show will feature the legendary Rex Trailer of "Boomtown" fame (show
aired on WBZ-TV from 1956-1974,IIRC).

Mark Watson