rain out?????

Just got off the phone with WCAP meterologist Rob Carrolyn who does not have
promising news for us.  He says there are severe thunderstorms rolling in
from eastern NY state and expects them to last most of the afternoon and
into the evening.  It's getting very cloudy & dark as I write this (10:40am)
so I will leave up to all of you what you want to do.

There is no "shelter area" on the Gary's Ice Cream property (except for
peoples cars) or under pine trees (prob not a good idea with lightning).  Of
course I'm stuck in an aluminum trailer from 6 - 9 doing the sock hop (with
a 20' high Marti antenna inviting the lightning).

Comments anyone?

-gary francis