David Allan Boucher to leave Magic 106.7

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:31:12 EDT 2022

40 years in the same timeslot and same station is impressive for both Matty
and David.

Gus had a loyal following that followed him to WCOP and later WROL and
Maynard had to survive exile to overnights until Carl retired.

Matty's run is impressive as he was dominant in AM drive for his entire
career on WXKS-FM, especially with the female demographic. DeSuze was more
of a ringmaster for the entire WBZ news and weather and held his own
against Jess Cain on 850.

David's run in an evening slot is unprecedented in Boston radio history.