WHDH Sports Talk Show circa 1986

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Aug 2 11:57:50 EDT 2022

On 8/1/2022 7:23 PM, Pjries wrote:
> It's been awhile since I sent any notes to this list and I don't know if
> the procedure remains the same.
>
> I worked at WHDH radio, in news, from 1984-1987.
>
> I recently came across a couple of airchecks I made of some of the
> programming other than my own newscasts, specifically, random recordings of
> the Sports Talk show with Eddie Andelman.

I don't think there is any one place where all the audio (or video) from
sports talk lives. It seems to be random at this point-- some clips are
posted to YouTube, some are posted on the person's own page, etc. But I
think there would definitely be interest in having an archive of sports
audio. In fact, I wonder if Eddie has any audio of his late 60s and
early 70s first iteration of the Sports Huddle.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies