WBCN, Channel-13, and the old Hancock tower

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 29 16:22:48 EST 2021

Since the FM-128 tower was originally the tower of WHDH-TV channel 5, I
would have thought that WHDH-FM would have moved there around the time
that WHDH-TV went on, which was November 1957.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459-2004
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com