Another Boston pirate gone?

richard@chonak.com richard@chonak.com
Wed Nov 10 23:18:26 EST 2021

Thanks: tonight the letters on-screen match the call sIgn WWOO. Tonight they showed the original version of "Little Shop of Horrors", still sans soundtrack.--RCSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: jjlehmann@comcast.netDate: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 8:42 PMTo: 'Richard Chonak';boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org;Cc: Subject:RE: Another Boston pirate gone?10.10 is another move in from Westmoreland, NH, WWOO-LD, transmitting from One Beacon St in Boston, the former home of analog WMFP 62.

Jeff Lehmann
Rockland, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest  On Behalf Of Richard Chonak
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 8:25 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Another Boston pirate gone?

Station 10-10 was coming in here yesterday (10 mi n of Boston) with a clear video feed: it appeared to be running a B&W horror movie, but there was no audio.  An on-screen label identified the sender as "WOWO Westmoreland".

Today
 there's no video either, but occasionally the signal-strength meter shows a couple of bars (2 out of 10) and the screen lights up for a second or so.

--RC