List?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Nov 3 00:36:20 EDT 2021

On 11/2/2021 11:21 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:
> The fact that I didn't hear from anyone in four months that the list
> was broken until Kevin contacted me on Twitter and Paul sent personal
> email is an indication of the state of the current level of interest
> in the list.

Not sure that's an accurate assessment. I've posted a couple of times
and it didn't end up on the list, nor did it bounce. I was puzzled; but
since Garrett has always been on top of these things over the years, I
figured there must be a reason, and that some answer would emerge sooner
or later.  (I wonder if other people's emails also got eaten by the
internet monster.)  Bottom line, I think there is still some interest,
but as I said earlier, a lot of folks either moved on or passed away or
decided the list wasn't active.  Those of us who are still here value
the list, and value your efforts-- even if we don't use BRI as often as
we once did.

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies