List?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 3 00:21:20 EDT 2021

I just thought nobody was posting.  Imagine my surprise just now when I
saw a whole lot of posts going back to last summer!

Oddly enough I had just been thinking of this list a few hours ago, when
I was recalling Arnie Ginsburg's early Nighttrain show on WBOS 1600.
And I thought of posting a question and wondered whether the list would
still function.

My question was:  Does anyone remember whether Arnie was on before or
after Ken Mayer's talk show?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com