Matty in the Morning

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Fri May 21 07:30:34 EDT 2021

I just listened to the audio and read the Boston.com story. It appears that, prev,  he had capitulated, softened due to prior pushbacks to tone-down his rhetoric on President Trump, and wasn’t going down that path with his opinion about a celebrity announcing their newfound non-binary status.

That third rail triggered the bat phone and that triggered Matt. I suspect they’ll kiss and make up.

Bill O’Neill