Matty in the Morning

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu May 20 19:33:34 EDT 2021

I saw one paper (from London!) refer to Matty as a shock jock. He's not, and the lack of commotion just shows that the audience doesn't care or society is jaded by stunts due to social media.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 7:30 PM, Donna Halper<dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:   I'm surprised nobody has commented about the little outburst Matty had
on Kiss 108 yesterday... I can remember times when certain FM Morning
Zoo shows got into trouble for being too edgy, or when advertisers
objected to what Dennis & Callahan were doing (to cite one example), but
I never associated controversy with Matty Siegel.

--

Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies