American Top 40 in the Boston market

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Mar 8 01:07:50 EST 2021

When they first introduced the "We're 4" promos, they were playing them
so repeatedly in the morning during the Today show that I called the
station and complained.  As I recall, they sometimes would play the same
promo twice, back to back.  I finally took to watching the Today show on
Channel 10, despite the inferior reception quality.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com