Saturday Night Sock SPECIAL GUEST on WCAP

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Fri Jul 16 15:37:14 EDT 2021

Hi All -

Just wanted to let all my radio buddies know that I will be hosting a
special guest on The Saturday Night Sock Hop (with Gary Francis) on WCAP
(980AM) tomorrow night (Sat July 17).

The famous DICK SUMMER will be LIVE in STUDIO with me from 7 - 9 pm.
Please listen, feel free to come by (there is a tent in front of our windows
with tables and chairs at 61 Market St, downtown Lowell).

You could also call in (978-454-4980) or send us a text on our Text Line
(same phone number).

This is a rare opportunity to hear (and meet) a radio legend in New England
(and New York).

His lovely "wonder wench" that he often refers to on his podcast
(dicksummer.com) will be with him too.

Gary Francis,   980 WCAP

"Everybody Gets It"