1430 WKOX MA relocated transmitter site?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Feb 11 02:36:20 EST 2021

And sometimes they do revive those allocations.  For example, when CBL
Toronto shut down on 740, it wasn't long before someone came along and
put a new station on 740, even using the former CBL transmitter.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com