650 AM All Digital

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 16:12:47 EST 2021

On a SDR receiver it doesn’t appear to be doing much damage to WFAN, but in my work van this morning on the expressway, WFAN was getting wiped out by hash from 650. The hash was nowhere near as loud as on 650 itself, but it was enough to cover up FAN. In comparison, 710 WOR and 880 WCBS were listenable.

I suspect the radio in the van (stock radio in a 2021 Ford Transit Connect) must receive pretty wide, and was picking it up because of that.

Jeff Lehmann