Brian Dodge

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:23:35 EDT 2021

The infamous New Hampshire "religious" broadcaster has died. He was last
heard from Friday the 13th and found dead on Tuesday the 17th in his
vehicle after going down an embankment in Chesterfield, MA.

Brian wasn't a terribly nice guy and he sure didn't obey broadcast law....
but I can't celebrate his death or be happy about this. I worked for him..
it was 2 very long months, but while I will say anything written about him
is true, I just can't be happy about this since i know the man face to
face. Maybe I'm getting old and soft.