No subject

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Oct 23 01:07:54 EDT 2020

Why move WJAR from 11 to 10? To alleviate short-spacing to WPIX and to open
up 12 for use in Providence and 11 in NH.

13 had also been allocated to Providence but was also short to Newark/NYC,
so moving WJAR from 11 to 10 and the eventual WPRO from 13 to 12 eliminated
what would otherwise have been another short on 13.