No subject

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Oct 23 00:26:28 EDT 2020

I remember when these changes took place.  They also involved WRGB in
Schenectady moving from channel 4 to channel 6 and WJAR-TV in Providence
moving from channel 11 to 10.  I understand the channel 4 to 6 and 6 to
8 moves, but why the move from 11 to 10?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com