AM in Boston after WW II was: WBZ-AM Allston backup is no more

John Andrews w1tag@charter.net
Thu Oct 22 09:59:59 EDT 2020

Ed,

Short answer: I don't know! The TV allocations were quite different in
1945-6. I'm sure there are important details in the old files at WTAG
(assuming they all exist), but I don't have access to them any more.

John Andrews