Dave Bailey, WLLH

Chuck Igo Chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Wed Oct 21 16:44:43 EDT 2020

David G. Bailey (DGB) landed on 970 WCSH in the late 70’s/early 80’s, handling evenings on the AC/Top 40 hybrid of WCSH and then into afternoons through the transition to “The Music of Your Life” as WYNZ.  He then when to work for the state of Maine in the youth facility’s communications center.  I know he was living on his boat during most of that time and, from what I understand from one of his former co-workers with whom I spoke just last year, finally headed south to warmer waters & climes.

--Chuck Igo

On 10/21/2020 1:58pm, Donna Halper wrote:
>>I vaguely recall him. WLLH's airstaff circa 1973 featured Dave Bailey,
along with Bob Sherman, Jack Peterson, Bob Raymond, and Van
Christopher.  In the mid-1970s, Didn't Bailey also host a "swap shop"
program on WLLH?