Dave Bailey, WLLH

ericsound@aol.com ericsound@aol.com
Wed Oct 21 14:28:51 EDT 2020

As I'm reading this I happen to be on the phone with Ron Frizzell who was in sales at WLLH at that time. According to Ron, Bailey (whom I later worked with when he was at Ron's stations in Maine) did overnights at LLH. Ron says that the "swap shop" show was done by Jack Peterson.

Mark Ericson

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest <boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org> On Behalf Of Donna Halper
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:21 PM
To: Glenn Spatola <gspatola@gmail.com>; boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Dave Bailey, WLLH

On 10/21/2020 2:03 AM, Glenn Spatola wrote:
> Does anyone from the Merrimack Valley remember Dave Bailey, who did
> the 7pm to midnight shift at WLLH in the mid 1970s?

I vaguely recall him. WLLH's airstaff circa 1973 featured Dave Bailey, along with Bob Sherman, Jack Peterson, Bob Raymond, and Van Christopher.  In the mid-1970s, Didn't Bailey also host a "swap shop"
program on WLLH?

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies Lesley University, Cambridge MA