WGBH promotes its change of name

Martin Waters martinjwaters@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 13:14:05 EDT 2020

      I don't get it. Everybody knows that public broadcasting in Boston is Channel 2 and WBUR, so who cares about all this. They could save more space if they just call it BH or H.     Also, if the TV is trying to prevent people from finding records of all the legal cases from when it mistreated program hosts and other employees, it won't work because the foundation name is keeping its W.     OTOH: IRC, call signs beginning with G are assigned to the United Kingdom. So, this seems appropriate, especially for the TV, as nearly all its entertainment programming is from Britain.    Another thought: If we rename it Wicked Great Blue Hill, do you think they will change back?    Thank you. I'll be here all week. Please tip your waiter.

 William Pierce is rolling in his grave. At 15 ips