"April Fools Day 1975 WMUA 91.1 FM UMass" on YouTube

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jun 16 23:47:19 EDT 2020

Congratulations to you and your collaborators for this.  It's a good
thing I was no longer on campus by then because I wouldn't have wanted
to leave my radio to eat, sleep, pee, or attend classes for the whole 18
hours.