"Antenna Man" rakes WGBH over the coals

George Allen geo.allen@comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 19:09:08 EDT 2020

Those are very good points; the animosity comes
from losing a HD Ch2/44 OTA signal.  Even with
the [coming soon I hope] bumpup to 36kW, I don't
think it will equal what RF32 has [?].  With the
chess moves below, where would NBC-10 find a new
high-power Boston spectrum home?  Not that I
worry, but when below comes to pass, should NBC be worrying?