WGBH/WGBX/WBTS [and WFXZ]

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jan 21 19:38:44 EST 2020

What I'd like to know is what happens with people who still have analog
TV sets.  There are converters from ATSC1 digital to analog, but I
suspect there will be no converters from ATSC3 to analog.  Will people
have to/be able to use two converters?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459-2004
617.367.0468 · Fx: 617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com