Late Night - Early AM on WBZ-AM is now Mr. Computer

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Sat Jan 18 08:19:09 EST 2020

PS - Punching buttons on my car radio on Woolbright   Rd in Boynton Beach,
FL recently produced a listenable WBZ on 1030 about a mile from the ocean.
Why bother with the internet and the ability to listen to almost any radio
station ?

--
Ron Bello
160 Speen St - Suite 303