[B-R-I] Re: TV channels out of place

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:20:29 EST 2020

Richard Chonak <Richard@Chonak.com> wrote,

 > I don't know if this is related to weather, but at the moment, a couple
 > of minor TV channels in the Boston area aren't functioning as usual.

Nothing to do with weather, but since WLEK-LD:22 added 22.6 last month (Nov.17th,
“Magnificent Movies Network”—old classic movies...though actually only repeating a
handful of movies ad nauseam, amidst an equally limited variety of infomercials),
all six subchannels are appearing as poor reception (pixelation and audio dropout),
though they show as full signal strength—so, probably either a setting way up the
transmission chain needs to be adjusted, or there are just too many streams for
their particular system to handle?

      ~𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****