Question about WGBH and WGBX audio and video dropouts on Comcast cable in Fall River

Robert Chase attychase@comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 20:40:34 EDT 2020

Anybody have an idea why I get audio and video dropouts on WGBH and WGBX
while watching on Comcast cable in Fall River? It is like the signal is
dropped for a half a second or less and there is a audio pause and video
freeze. It does not happen on any other of WGBH's channels such as World,
Create, or Kids nor do I get any dropouts on any other channels I subscribe
to or any other on the air channels being provided on cable. The dropouts
happen from every few minutes to every five or ten minutes or so and seem to
be random.

Bob Chase