WBZ 1030

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Mar 26 08:41:47 EDT 2019

Radio moved to the TV side of the building in 1996, in the last phase of
the addition on the east side.

Until then, the master control operators airchecked the day's programming
on cassettes - left channel was air monitor, right channel was pre-delay
program.  The tapes went into a closet in the hallway and were reused after
a year.  The only material from that era (1991-96) that I know for certain
was preserved is the stuff I grabbed for my own collection or saved for
awards entries.