[B-R-I] The Musical Chairs Repack Has Begun

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sat Jun 29 09:04:44 EDT 2019

The primary NBC Boston signal is now WYCN-CD 15.1, which maintains its
channel share with WGBX when WGBX moves from RF 43 to RF 32.

WBTS 8.1 (RF 46) will go away - that license is being moved down to
Providence, presumably for Telemundo.

WNEU is moving south from NH to Needham and from RF 34 to 29. It's not at
all clear that NBC Boston will continue to be seen over WNEU, though - I
think it will be just Telemundo when it moves.