[B-R-I] The Musical Chairs Repack Has Begun

Michael Malone michaeldmalone@hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:19:07 EDT 2019

Despite WBPX moving closer to where I reside in Spencer, MA I no longer receive them since the move (rescanned, zippo). I was able to receive them previously. It will be interesting to note how many stations I can receive OTA after all the machinations of the repack are finished. My suspicion is I will be receiving far fewer stations.
Curious about NBCBoston, I receive them on 15.1 which they co-share with WGBX on "real" channel 43. Which of the many OTA signals that they utilize is moving on August 1? I don't see that mentioned on the page.
Mike

________________________________
From: Boston-Radio-Interest <boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org> on behalf of Kaimbridge M. GoldChild <Kaimbridge@Gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 10:41 PM
To: Boston Radio Interest
Subject: [B-R-I] The Musical Chairs Repack Has Begun

As NERW reported this week ( https://www.fybush.com/nerw-20190624 ), the new phase of the
DTV Repack officially began last Saturday (Jun.22), with the first affection, locally,
apparently already being felt:  WBPX:68 (and, as they channel share, WDPX:58) has made the
move (sometime between Saturday and today...I was up in The Lakes Region for a couple of
days) from RF-32 to RF-22, with an accompanying xmtr move from one of the Rt.128-Newton
towers to WUNI:66ʼs Hudson tower.
Also, tonight “NBC10 Boston” aired an advisory about needing to rescan on Aug.1st—though I
guess the message has been out for a couple of weeks:

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/An-Important-Message-for-Over-the-Air-Viewers-of-NBC10-Boston-511253811.html

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****