Call Letters Meaning on Wikipedia

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Jun 14 08:40:13 EDT 2019

Yes, I transposed 1MX.  W1XM is also affiliated with MIT but I do not
believe it is from the 1920's.

The W1MX website also claims that it is the oldest station in the country,
but there are writings that state that
Harvard inspired 1MX, who in turn inspired 1YK.

Due to technical problems at 1MX, 1YK was the first of the two to be on the
air.

-Bob