WMEX?

Dave Doherty dave@skywaves.net
Tue Feb 12 19:10:00 EST 2019

IIRC, it's buried pretty deep in the menus.

But if you can physically access the front panel, you own it.  No passwords on that. There's no Ethernet connection on mine. It's an early version.

I suspect current models have Ethernet connections and better security.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of A Joseph Ross
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:31 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: WMEX?

Come to think of it, it probably shouldn't be TOO easy to change the frequency, else it could be changed by accident, something the FCC wouldn't be too happy about.  I imagine there must be some safety mechanism for that?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com