WMEX?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Feb 12 18:30:42 EST 2019

Come to think of it, it probably shouldn't be TOO easy to change the
frequency, else it could be changed by accident, something the FCC
wouldn't be too happy about.  I imagine there must be some safety
mechanism for that?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com