TV antenna reception update (versus that of Eli Plonsky)

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Tue Aug 6 13:57:55 EDT 2019

Re Eli’s  list below, I’m still not getting anything (in Brookline, MA) for 2-1, 44-1, or 68-1 through 68-6. I also never got and still don’t  get 8-1  through 8-4, 10-1 through 10-4, or 27-1 through 27-5,  I use an amplified  MOHU Curve antenna on one TV (the one connected to my TiVo) and a very old Radio Shack $8 antenna (missing half of it) connected through an old TIVAX analog to digital converter on an ancient TV.