Beep at top of the hour on WBZ disappeared

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Sep 26 22:56:24 EDT 2018

I remember hearing delays in the days before digital systems.  Back in
the days when I used to listen to the BBC World Service on shortwave, I
sometimes tuned from one BBC frequency to another and found a delay from
one to the other.  I assumed that it had something to do with some
signals coming directly from the vicinity of London and some came from
relays at some other location, maybe Sackville, NB or some British-ruled
island in the Caribbean.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com