WVCA-Geller...and Grandbank.

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Oct 17 22:48:19 EDT 2018

I remember Josiah Spaulding.  He was the Republican candidate for US
Senate against Ted Kennedy in 1970, then he ran for Attorney General in
1974 against Frank Bellotti and lost narrowly.  In the late 1960s, he
was chair of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee.  He was also
the founder of the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, which was named
after him after he died.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com