wubg wnnw

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 13:56:16 EDT 2018

I am wondering if something is going on with WUBG or WNNW. I drove past the
tower they share today, and adjacent to the tower site is a huge pile of
earth that has been moved in recently. It looks to me like they are leveling
off the ground adjacent to the tower (the place where the earth pile is, is
downhill somewhat from the existing tower). Given the size of the pile of
earth, it didn't seem to me that this was to construct a house (and who'd
want to live 100 feet from a tower?). I am wondering if either WUBG or WNNW,
or both, is planning to build an additional tower(s) to upgrade the
nighttime service. I'll make it a point to drive past there occasionally to
see what's going on, but I wonder if anyone knows?