Sharing TV stations ID

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 15:10:56 EST 2018

I haven't been able to catch any official station IDs yet, so I am wondering
how that works with stations that are sharing bandwidth. For example, does
CW56 still ID itself as "WLVI-TV Cambridge/Boston" or is it identified as
"WHDH-TV 7.3 (or whatever it is) Boston". Most of the sub-channels these
days just do their official ID with a quick text display on the hour at the
screen bottom, and almost exclusively use their network/service name the
rest of the time