WRNJ

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 19 02:07:56 EST 2018

I wonder what Ed Perry will program on 1510.  Might be nice to get WATD
programming in Boston, especially for UMass athletics.  The oldies music
they do on weekends would be nice, too.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com