AM radio and Max (Mac?) Richmond

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 09:01:06 EST 2018

I remember my older brother had an AM radio in his truck and bought an FM
converter that also had a cassette deck.It was made by Craig.

Example of an FM converter for cars, by Lafayette.Sticker says you must
tune to 1400 for it to work (but what if you're near an existing station on
that frequency?)

https://youtu.be/P14oRjhxnJ0