wccm wnnw

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Feb 2 22:25:57 EST 2018

Well, WTSN in Dover, NH now identifies itself solely as "Newstalk 981
WTSN", making no mention of AM 1270; but the AM is most definitiely still
on the air, and the AM and FM are 100% simulcast, as per the rules.

I believe Binnie's AM in Laconia, WEMJ, is similarly calling itself "WEMJ
107.3" even though it's simulcasting AM 1490.

Rob