wccm wnnw

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Feb 1 22:43:53 EST 2018

Aren't there any listeners out beyond the range of the translator who
might be able to get the AM signal?  Are there areas where the
translator competes with another signal?  Kinda like WJIB's translator
competes with the Millis translator in Newton?  I know there are times
when I switch my car radio to WJIB on AM, when the translator signal
gets unlistenable.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com