wccm wnnw

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 21:46:52 EST 2018

800 WNNW has not broadcast in HD for quite some time, maybe 5 years if I had to guess? I think it went away when they fired up the FM translator.

I’m quite sure 1570 is there on the 800 tower. Maybe their modulation was just low?

For some reason 1570 (and their 105.3 translator in Medford/Malden) have been Broadcasting the same programming as 800/102.9 for the last few weeks. Maybe the lease deal with “Galaxia Radio” fell apart?

Jeff Lehmann