Re: ​Re: Worcester's 1440AM

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Tue Dec 25 13:24:57 EST 2018

At 08:47 AM 12/25/2018, John Andrews wrote:

>We stuck with the C-Quam through the studio move to Paxton, and finally killed it around 1994 when the station was mostly talk.

The only vehicle I ever had with a C-Quam radio was my first Explorer, so it would have been the mid or late 90s when I first drove it from Virginia to Boston. I was in the metro and had just switched over to 'BZ, and almost wrecked the Explorer when the first top set came on and it was in stereo! The last C-Quam station in western VA was similar - a talker that played the stop sets in stereo.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html