WBZ radio leaving Soldiers Field Road

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Sat Aug 25 10:39:38 EDT 2018

Why is that cause for concern? How many listeners does the other station (I
thought 1430 was in trust? Did you mean 1200?) have? Putting the live cast
on a station that some people still listen to is the proper choice.

Are the other iHeart stations getting news/traffic from TTN?

--
Sent from my iPhone